Crewed Yacht Conditions
Crewed Yacht Conditions / 2021
A. High season (15 June – 15 September)
B. (1 April – 14 June & 16 September – 31 October)
Yacht Rates Include:
- Hire of the yacht.
- Yacht, crew and passengers insurance.
- Cleaning of the yacht and linen laundry.
- Harbor and marina fees with in Greek Waters.
The present daily rates are valid of minimum ( 7 ) days charter.
- Greek V.A.T. taxes of 12% at the charter value, (or VAT of 24% for one day cruise).
- Fuel cost at current rate at transit price. Yacht generators.
- Food & bar provisioning.
- Canal fees ( if applicable).
- Foreign Water Fees (if applicable).
- Gasoline for speedboat, for water toys/tender. Communications expenses (if any).
- Gratuity for the crew.
- APA (Advanced Provisioning Allowance) 30% of the charter fee): This is given to the yacht in cash prior to your charter to allow the captain to buy fuel, provision the yacht with food and drink as per your demands, and cover any other expenses relating to the cost of your charter (including fuel for RIB or other tenders or jet skis, fuel for generators; consumable stores; berthing dues and other harbour charges away from the yachts own berth, including pilotage fees and charges for water and electricity taken from the shore; laundry, telephone, fax or telex via radio or Inmarsat). At the end of the charter, the captain will produce full accounts of all expenditure. You will either be refunded any money not used or asked to pay any additional costs not covered by the APA.
Branch: Branch 251, Piraeus, Athens Greece – Swift CRBAGRAAXXX
Securities: AQUARIUS Yachts is among the few LICENSED,GUARANTEED and BONDED agents in Greece by the National Greek Tourism organization E.O.T.(License No.0207 E 6300 527800)
Aquarius Yachts reserves the right to change prices without notice.